In Interpreting The Fate and Frustration

The power of electing is in our hand.

"Cita-cita kita, kita plan untuk 3 4 tahun je.
Tapi Allah plan untuk kita, smpai ke ajal nanti."

One of my friend wrote that on her blog.
^_^
Inspired enough, although I wasn't in serious frustration at the time all those results came out.
My heart was taken by Marhalah Khassah! But me, myself is just a normal human being. Still, I was in frustrated mode at the time I didn't got an offer to IIUM.

AND I WAS SO LUCKY, that I sat in a 'bi'ah solehah'. Got a tarbiyah. So that I'm able to dismiss my frustration in a short time. 'Husnu dzon', and turn my heart to 'redha' with what He gave.
He have His own reason, for sure.
Moreover, I have a super-caring brother - supporting loyally, giving golden words, pulling up the stumbled me, hoho, lots of thanks dear brother :)

After read an entry from a friend of mine, I realised on how selfish I am.
Most of the time,
we might only think on what we want.
We do fell in frustration, at the time we failed to achieve on our desires.

But we didn't realise, that Allah actually gave more than what we want - He gave us WHAT WE NEED.

Yes, we've planned.
But our plan is only for 3 or 4 upcoming years.
Otherwise, ALLAH planned.
And His plan prolonged until our end.

We do planning, but He is the BEST PLANNER ♥

....we do planning, but He is the BEST PLANNER :)

2 penconteng:

  1. err. chill. ada rezeki kita sambung khassah. k, x larat nak tazkirah panjang. kau lagi qawiy XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohoh, qawiy mana la sangat.
    Dia kemas lagi kot qawiy-nya. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author